Azerbaijan’s public broadcaster released a video on Thursday showing what they said was Armenian military hardware, captured or destroyed by Azerbaijan military forces as the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict entered its 5th day.
“We will fight for our lands until the end. And we will liberate our lands from the occupation,” one of the soldiers, Vasif Allahverdiyev, said.
Dozens of people have been reported killed and hundreds wounded since Sunday in fighting that has renewed concern about stability in the South Caucasus.
Azerbaijan said at least three Azeri civilians had been killed in the latest clashes, taking the civilian death toll in Azerbaijan to at least 18.
For more info, please go to
Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE:
Like Global News on Facebook HERE:
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE:
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE:
#armenia #azerbaijan #Nagorno-Karabakh #GlobalNews