The Armenian government said that residential areas in Nagorno-Karabakh were being shelled by Azerbaijan with cluster munitions and missiles being used in attacks as the conflict in the disputed region rages on.
Footage released by the Artsakh Defence Army, the armed forces of the Armenian-run enclave within Azerbaijan, shows strikes in Stepanakert, as multiple explosions are seen and heard.
Meanwhile, Azerbaijan’s Defence Ministry released on Monday footage of the village of Talish, said to have been taken by Azerbaijan’s forces.
Ethnic Armenian officials in the enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh said on Monday that 21 more servicemen had been killed in fierce fighting with Azerbaijan, bringing its total military death toll to 223 since the conflict broke out eight days ago.
Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has repeatedly said that Armenia’s withdrawal from Nagorno-Karabakh is the sole condition to end the fighting.
For more info, please go to
Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE:
Like Global News on Facebook HERE:
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE:
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE: