Home / News / Louisiana official talks ‘unprecedented’ back-to-back hurricane hits

Louisiana official talks ‘unprecedented’ back-to-back hurricane hits

Lt. Gov. Billy Nungesser discusses the state’s preparations for Hurricane Delta as it makes landfall in southern Louisiana, just weeks after Hurricane Laura.

WATCH the ABC News Live Stream Here:

SUBSCRIBE to ABC NEWS:
Watch More on
LIKE ABC News on FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ABC News on TWITTER:

#ABCNLPrime #Louisiana #HurrricaneDelta #HurricaneLaura

About News Update

Avatar

Check Also

Feds: Iran and Russia have interfered with presidential election

Federal officials say Iran and Russia have obtained US voter information in an effort to …

29 comments

  1. Avatar
    paradox of Epicurus

    Unprecedented, but totally predicted by the climate change modals.

  2. Avatar

    Officer Duffy Robocop 2

  3. Avatar

    PRYING FOR LOUISIANA.

  4. Avatar

    So now it’s a political thing to have a hurricane

  5. Avatar

    Don't ask Joel Olsteen for shelter! We know how He rolls!!!!👿

  6. Avatar
    First Name Last Name

    Get used to it, cause it's not just gonna "go back to normal". This is the price we pay.

  7. Avatar

    Repent Amerikkka!!! Your doom is certainly coming from the hands of God and you will know it!!!!

  8. Avatar

    Unprecedented is the newest overused word.

  9. Avatar

    As someone who lives in the neighboring state of Mississippi, Nungesser is being optimistic. The situation there is terrible (no offense to Louisiana)

  10. Avatar

    Climate change is real keep ignoring the signs if you want 🤷🏾‍♂️

  11. Avatar

    So, as a Republican you're now admitting climate change is the cause of rising sea levels and seeing more devastating storms? Hmmm. Because it's affecting you now and you need help? Well tell your president so that he can help you. Since Trump has been in the white house, his administration has done nothing to address disaters let alone help people.

  12. Avatar

    The worst yet to come

  13. Avatar

    Fake news alerts..climate changes are not happening because of humans you blithering idiot's..as if we could change the weather ?? This is God's business…He is in control people!!!

  14. Avatar

    (BLM protesters confronts woman who won't raise her fist in solidarity)-similar to the Nazis?


  15. Avatar

    Hello climate change???does anybody knows the ice age..it killed dinosaurs..coz if GOD didn't do that we will be launch every time..

  16. Avatar
    Nathaniel Sutterfield

    2 stoms is crazy

  17. Avatar

    Ahhh what more proof do you need of man made climate change! Wake up genius’s

  18. Avatar

    This just a breeze!🤸‍♂️

  19. Avatar

    A hurricane during hurricane season. Crazy!

  20. Avatar

    Lousy Anna?… between the hurricanes…the snakes…the gators…the republicans…who the hell would want to live there

  21. Avatar

    ABC News is a failure you’re biased they are the enemy of the United States

  22. Avatar

    So god is passing judgement on Louisiana. They made god angry and are paying the price.
    Isn't that what's usually said at these times?

  23. Avatar

    JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU! And is coming back Repent!
    https://youtu.be/IrA2hPL23fs

  24. Avatar

    God bless them and help keep them safe

  25. Avatar

    God please save life n properties of the people of Unites states

  26. Avatar

    God Bless all u folks!!!

  27. Avatar

    Wooooooowwwwwwww!

    joylavita.com

  28. Avatar

    ( 1 ) ARCHONS HAVE TAKEN HUMANS HOSTAGE AND HAVE ENSLAVED HUMANS FOR AROUND 5000 YEARS ARCHON BLOODLINES HAVE BEEN RULING REIGNING GOVERNING HUMANS WORLDWIDE SINCE THEN YES GOVERNMENTS MONARCHS POLITICAL LEADERS RELIGIOUS LEADERS CORPORATE LEADERS CELEBRITIES ALL COME FROM THE SAME RULING ARCHON BLOODLINES AND HAVE BEEN RUNNING GLOBAL RESETS EVERY 200 YEARS THROUGH WHICH THEY ELIMINATE MOST HUMANS WORLDWIDE TO KEEP HUMANS WITHIN EASILY CONTROLLABLE EASILY MANAGEABLE NUMBERS THEY HAVE BEEN ERASING REAL HISTORY AND HAVE BEEN INTRODUCING FAKE HISTORY TO THE UPCOMING HUMAN GENERATIONS WITHIN THIS 200 YEARS TIMELINE. THE RULING ARCHON BLOODLINES HAVE STARTED THE CURRENTLY DUE GLOBAL RESET THEY CALL AGENDA21 AND NEW WORLD ORDER AND C0V1D1984 SCAMDEMIC IS BEING USED AS THE TRIGGER FOR THIS CURRENT GLOBAL RESET THEY WANT TO ELIMINATE 90% OF HUMANS WORLDWIDE MOSTLY THROUGH FAMINES AND TO TURN THE REMAINING 10% OF HUMANS TO TRANSHUMAN SLAVES THAT IS WHY THEY ARE DESTROYING OUR FOOD SOURCES AND SUPPLIES WORLDWIDE AND REPLACING NATURAL LIFE WITH ARTIFICIAL LIFE ALONG WITH INSTALLING DIGITAL CONTROL GRID WORLDWIDE WHILE WE ARE TOO BUSY TRASHING OUR FELLOW HUMANS FOR FAKE REASONS.

Leave a Reply