How To Use Hand Sanitizer
* If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
* Alcohol-based hand sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of microbes on hands in some situations, but sanitizers do not eliminate all types of germs.
* Soap and water are more effective than hand sanitizers at removing certain kinds of germs.
* Hand sanitizers may not be as effective when hands are visibly dirty or greasy.
* When using hand sanitizer, apply the product to the palm of one hand (read the label to learn the correct amount) and rub the product all over the surfaces of your hands until your hands are dry.
“Stock footage provided by Videvo, downloaded from