When was the last time you played detective? Probably investigating the classic “where’s the other sock” case. Well, surely your brain needs a little more stimulation than that! Riddles and quizzes are great for that, they force us to use our imaginations and think outside the box.
Our brain is certainly not a muscle, but it also needs constant training in order to be sharp, toned and ready to react quickly to whatever life throws at it. Here at Bright Side, we love little challenges and we’ve prepared these simple but sneaky riddles for a bit of brain exercise.
1. Whose rendezvous? 0:41
2. The watering cans 1:56
3. Kids on a hike 2:40
4. The train 3:25
5. What’s wrong in this picture? 4:41
6. Stranded 6:30
7. Father and son 8:27
8. Find 8 differences in these 2 pictures 9:53
9. Who is the cat’s owner? 10:26
#riddles #detectiveriddles #puzzles
Music by Epidemic Sound
– 1. Which of them is Jane, and which is Alice? Where is the girl with a bob haircut going?
– 2. Two elderly ladies go to the river to fill up their watering cans. Which of them will bring more water back?
– 3. Here we have 5 young friends going on a hike in the woods. The question is: what order are they walking in?
– 4. Where is the train going: from Munich to Salzburg or back? What time of year and month is it? What does the girl in the picture do?
– 5. What’s wrong in this picture?
– 6. How many people live in the camp? How long have they been here? Is the river near the camp deep? Are the cranes flying north or south? The picture shows 4 people. What is each of them doing? Who else lives on this island? Is the ship going with or against the current? What month is it?
– 7. What’s the father’s job? What country does this family live in? What season and month is it? Are there any more kids in the family? What year is it?
– 8. Find 8 differences in these 2 pictures.
– 9. Who is the cat’s owner?
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: